- In a Quiet Area, these sites are north of the campground proper, across the frontage road (Alkali Road). You will have a bit of a walk to get into the Buffalo Chip Amphitheater. Golf carts, side-by-sides, etc. must be licensed in order to travel legally up and down Alkali Road.
- May require leveling.
- 25’ wide x 50’ long sites.
- No sewer drains.
- 50 amp electrical hookups. (You will need an adaptor if your RV has a 30 amp cord)
- Water hookups.
- You will be parked as you arrive.
Sewer hookups are unavailable here. However, the Buffalo Chip has arranged for a sanitation company to provide RV tank pumping for a reasonable fee.
If you are pulling a trailer behind your RV, please don’t forget that you will need to buy a trailer pass.
Purchase of an RV space DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMPGROUND ADMISSION. Each person renting or accessing site MUST PURCHASE SEPARATELY at least one Rally Pass, Extended Rally Pass, Early Bird Pass, or some sequential combination of daily admission passes. Early arrival and late departure must be paid for at the daily rate for each day, just as at any other campground, motel or hotel.
A Reminder About Pets:
Remember to make kennel arrangements for your pets, as pets are NOT allowed at the Chip. For information about Service Animals and a list of local kennels is provided in the Buffalo Chip FAQs.
Credit Card Payments:
If paying by credit card, the card holder MUST be present at check-in. If you wish to make a purchase for someone else to use, you should pay by money order. Call 605-347-9000 to make arrangements for a reservation by money order.
All sales are final, non-refundable for any reason and must be used during the current Rally.
Helpful Info For RV Campers
Dump Stations & Portable Dump Service
The first dump stations are located near the West Gate (main entrance), so please dump prior to entering the camp. Check out the campground map to see additional dump stations locations. You may also reserve your RV pumps and fills ahead of time through Keiffer Sanitation and they’ll handle the dirty work while you’re off experiencing the Best Party Anywhere!
RV Check-In Instructions & Trailer Parking Guidelines
- To avoid accidents and serious injuries to partiers, 4 wheeled traffic is forbidden within the campground after 7:30. Please, therefore, plan to arrive at the Buffalo Chip to get checked in and parked prior to the 7:30 p.m. 4-wheeled traffic cutoff.
- Note: Late arrivals will have admission into the campground but the RV will be staged in a holding area for the night and parked the following day.
- RV’s are admitted into the campground from the West Gate located off of Ft. Meade Way.
- Stop at the West Box Office to get necessary credentials.
- Trailers that exceed 20 feet or won't fit within your reserved RV site must be dropped in the designated trailer area (unless you have reserved a space in Crazy Horse). Staff will then direct you to the appropriate RV area where a parking attendant will assist you with parking.
The roadways MUST remain clear in order for emergency crews, service vehicles, and RV units to move freely and have full access for their respective duties/destinations. For this reason, no RV unit, trailer, motorcycle, and/or 4-wheeled vehicle will be allowed to extend into the roadway or run over the boundaries of the designated RV camping site. There will also be NO PARKING ALLOWED of any additional 4-wheeled vehicles, motorcycles, and/or trailers within the roadways.